Situated on the hillside in the peaceful village of Upper Stalos and built in the grounds of the Agha’s Manor House (today Villa Orestis) dating back many years back to the Turkish Occupation of Crete, this small group of twelve apartments enjoy fantastic views of the sea and Crete’s White Mountains.
Just 200 meters from the Village Square and similar distance from three of the best local taverns in the Chania area, you can simultaneously enjoy the charm of rural village life, coupled with the advantage comfortable accommodation and a lovely swimming pool.
- 8.9 km from the center of Chania
- 149 km from the Heraklion international airport
- 27.4 km from the Chania international airport
- 21.6 km from Souda harbour
- 1800m from the nearest beach
- 200 m to nearby taverns and cafe